Saturday, April 27, 2013

To lead individuals in the discovery and fulfillment of living more abundantly


I know we all have suffered or are still suffering from self esteem issues. If you read my story you will see the evidence there. However after coming to Christ twenty six years ago, He and I started a collaborating process of coming into my own self. This is where I find myself at this present stage of life, understanding that the “I AM,” is in me so I am Ricky an evolving man. I am finally comfortable being just me, Ricky. I believe that my whole being is coming into perfect (complete) alignment consisting of four major areas: THE SPIRITUAL, THE MENTAL (psychic), THE PHYSICAL, AND THE FINANCIAL. I truly believe that when Jesus said, “…I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10b MKJV)  This is how I believe we live more abundantly. That is the mission of this ministry and of my personal life: To lead individuals in the discovery and fulfillment of living more abundantly. How do you feel about this topic, living more abundantly?


No comments:

Post a Comment