Sunday, July 24, 2016

Part I. Look and See What I found down the rabbit hole

This post is to follow up on the last post I had written, How far are you willing to go down the rabbit hole? Month’s ago. I had challenge those of you that where interested in finding the answers to the reason why most of us, in fact all of us are here.
In truth I had myself began this process, because deep inside I felt that if I was to ask anyone to do this I had to lead by example. But however I soon realized that I would be challenging my own belief systems and my personal “Biblical World View,” and that my own understanding of the “Big Picture” might be shattered. How many of us who have built careers based on belief systems would be willing to challenge those beliefs and adjust those beliefs or discard them if proven untrue? This is the current state of affairs for many in religion and in science departments in great prestigious universities and fraternities; an unwillingness to go against the status quo and not jeopardize their careers by rocking the boat. Good for me that this only meant believing in the wrong belief system and to have been willing to give my life for it in the last twenty seven years of my life.

I had already understood by all my research and understanding about the processes of the unconscious or subconscious mind that what this really meant was, that I had to go deep inside myself, and go through my own door, out to where I could find all the answers I could ever have to everything in existence. In short the rabbit whole leads you to the doorway of your own mind. This a choice that is beautifully illustrated by the allegorical movie, the “Matrix,” when Morpheus offers Neo the choice of the two pills. The green pill would have him wake up back in the dream world “the Matrix”, and the red pill would help him wake up and be disconnected from the collective incubator that was using him as a battery of electricity. This is why this movie is allegorical, because it contains a hidden truth, and much of the real reality behind what we perceive as real by way of our physical five senses. We are electromagnetic in nature just as a huge battery. Where do we get the electrical charge from? From the electrically charged atmosphere coming down from the sun rays and mother earth that is also a gigantic battery; but most importantly, because we are light beings in our core essence. Meditate on this saying, “AS ABOVE, so below; as below, SO ABOVE.”

This decision also meant, that I might have to alter or completely throw away what I had written and offered here in the blog called “God’s Grand Master Plan: Spiritual Development and Growth Program.” So I went down the rabbit hole, and through the door and one of the first knowledge’s I discovered was “Quantum Physics.” I had always believed and understood that science could not be the enemy of Divinity  if it was truly on its task of searching for proof of what already existed; and this is precisely what I found when I became familiar with the quantum field discoveries.

In the “double slit experiment” they basically discovered that “the observer” ( by the way everything in bold black are key search words to find more info on in the web) had the effect of collapsing the particle wave function, and making the particle appear exactly where the observer expected it to appear. When he wasn’t looking the particle behaved as a wave, but when he observed it behaved as a particle in one place as expected. If you want to go on and search for this experiment and get familiar with it, you can then come back and continue reading.

All this emphasizes the power that has been given to you, and I as “the observers.” Second most important thing I found was that at the basement level of creation known as “the plank field” everything exists as “an ocean of infinite particle wave functions.” In short that everything down there exists as infinite possibilities. Wow! This to me was revolutionary, all kinds of bells went off in my head; Because, what this was saying is the same as what Jesus had said more than two thousand years ago recorded in scriptures, (Mark 9:23) “Everything is possible for him who believes.” And in Mathew 17: 20 he also said, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as a small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Now the hard questions for me were; did I truly believe that nothing is impossible? And if so, how far I was willing to believe and set my own limitations? I decided to do my best to extend them or unfold them towards infinity. I decided to search out under every rock possible in my own experience, in search of truth, and understanding, of what this whole experience called life was all about.

What was really happening in my own experience was, that what I had believed on faith value was now being validated by scientific discovery. The substance of what I had hoped for and the certainty of what I had been waiting for was finally materializing in my own mental understanding. I started to understand that what this science is calling “Holographic Universe” is a collective reality that we are all actualizing based on what we all individually perceive to be true. This is the perceived universe as we are experiencing it. But in truth we are all tuned to the same frequency band and as “light beings” all our cells are vibrating at this frequency range that is manifesting this level of conscious experience. You see, at the core of who we really are is waves of energy vibrating and manifesting at a certain frequency range. I hope I didn’t lose any of you with this last statement.
Please bear with me, and I’ll do my best to explain and stick to simplicity.

Looking at different explanations and viewpoints related to quantum physics I came across a few books that I will share in Part II, and Gregg Braden’s teachings on “the Divine Matrix” which gives a clear, practical, and doable understanding on how we can speak the language of the Divine connecting the quantum world with our experiences. He basically discovered that by connecting thought to emotions and then adding strong feelings in the hearts intention, you would actualize that possibility into your experience. The catch is that that intention has to be good for you and all others based on love. This is related to what most Christians read in James 4:3 (NIV) that says “When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.” So what is asking for the right motives? Asking for that which is based on unconditional love; that which is good for you as well as what is good for all others. So then, we can say: that what the language of the “Divine Matrix” understands, is that which expresses the best intentions for humanity as a whole. Why, because we are all connected to the same consciousness by way of the same Spirit, and love light energy; that flows through everything.

Now, there is also a negative flow of energy. AND MOST OF HUMANITY IS IGNORANTLY FLOWING THIS WAY. This is known as “polarity consciousness.” Please do research this out. All of us have been born into this reality based on this polarity consciousness. Most of us Christians and religious people understand this as “the fall of humanity” or “human depravity” bought on us by the sin or rebellion that our first parents Adam and Eve brought about in the Garden of Eden. This choice in turn created an alternative reality that is not based on the “true principle of life” but on a created illusion reality (hologram) we all call "Life" or "The Human Experience", and in truth created this dual knowledge or wisdom of good and evil. The challenge for me and you, has always been to choose between good and evil, and by choosing goodness and following it we will discover “the true principle of life”, “the tree of life” and escape this illusion reality. And the way to escape it is through the doorway of your own mind.

That is why Jesus always said, “The kingdom of heaven is within you.” He also said, “Ask and it will be given you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” Mathew 7:7, 8 (NIV) this is why Jesus also said; “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6 NIV) Because He is behind the doorway in our hearts!
So then if we don’t look inside ourselves to find the doorway out into “the true principle of being” then we will continue down the illusionary path of dualism which clearly says we are separate entities from the source creator and from each other, everyone is on his own to do the battle of the fittest. If we buy into this mentality or the world continues down this path, more killings and atrocities will continue to occur until the appointed time in which all the religions of the world have been waiting for.

Yes, there will be a graduation day, a golden time, an Age of Aquarius, a millennial kingdom consummating in a new heaven and a new earth. But it is more apparent to me now that it will occur at a higher level of dimensional shift and higher frequency of vibration. And sadly those that continue down the negative path of polarity and dualistic reality will end up in a chaotic world and a self- imposed doomed fate. Why? Because of the universal law of free will we are all free to choose our own individual paths; and right now we have two possible outcomes (because of this dual choice of direction) with many variations in degrees. Many possible time lines, but essentially two end results; basically because this bubble of illusion has a limited time span. If you don’t agree, then search this out yourself. The scientific predictions of this planet’s future are not optimistic but fatalistic; and if you look into all spiritual faiths you will find that they all basically agree. The beauty in all of this is precisely that all faith traditions agree in an optimistic wonderful future for all of those that believe, discover unconditional love, and have respect of freedom of the will of an individual to choose how he or she decides to live out their human experience. This is in summery what all faith traditions want to teach us because these are the final conditions for all of us to graduate into the next level of experience. These are the basic teachings that all our Prophets, sages, wise men of all ages wanted us to internalize and practice, because they had understood that these essential principles are the building blocks of any healthy experience. If you strip away all the complexities of religion, philosophy and even science you will arrive at these core fundamental beliefs. The choice is now up to us.
I want to end this Part I with this quote borrowed from “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life” volume 2, written by Drunvalo Melchizedek, page 455.
Life Is Great
“We live in a world that exists only in the mind of God. It is only light. Using sacred geometry, Mother/Father spirit of life has created a universe of light for us to play in and love each other. We are the children of God. Great Spirit expresses through each one of us and speaks of worlds of consciousness far above the ordinary life of humanity. We hold within us a potential so great that if all the adjectives in the dictionary were compressed into one word, it would still not fully describe the innate greatness shinning out of the eyes of a single ordinary, everyday child.
You have a choice. You can continue to live from the normal human perspective, where the only reason for being alive is to become comfortable through material things or to gain control over other human beings through force-or realize that the outer world is not something you appropriate, but rather an opportunity to express joy and love in your life. The outer world and the inner world are one.
Breathe deeply the pure life force into your glowing chakras and let your Mer-Ka-Ba live. Open your heart fearlessly to the unknown and look into the eyes of God in each person who stands before you. It is all so simple.
I love you. Drunvalo”
Beautifully expressed words, this is where my personal Journey down the rabbit hole has taken me. To have discovered Drunvalo’s work and teachings as he has received them and to realize yet an alternative spiritual path way towards that very same door that leads from the inner world towards the outer world. For all of you brothers wondering about what he says in the last paragraph it is related to other knowledge’s that I will provide more information in Part II. Look and See What I found down the rabbit holein the tabs menu.
And for all my Christian brothers and sisters I say this; “These are the things you are to do: Speak truth to each other, and render true sound judgment in your courts; do not plot evil against your neighbor, and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this, declares the Lord.” Zechariah 8: 16, 17 (NIV)
“DO NOT judge, or you to will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the same measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Mathew 7: 1, 2 (NIV)
“’Teacher,’ said John, ‘we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.’ ‘Do not stop him,’ Jesus said. ‘No one who does miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, for whoever is not against us is for us. I tell you the truth; anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.’” Mark 9:38-41(NIV)

Please brothers do not judge anything before due time; especially on matters that you don’t truly understand. This is why I will do my best to offer all the links and resources I found in my journeying in Part II and I will also offer you my own understanding as to what I believe is what I call “The Universal Big Picture” and my new expanded “Universal Biblical World View.” Take a look at this video and see what our universe might look like  http://youtu.be/9CkbbohKDoY
But again this is only from my own gained understanding and perspective. Yes!!! All this journeying has greatly solidified my faith in what the Holy Scriptures say as well as where we are all heading. My hope is just to inspire and influence you to continue to discover and to live more abundantly…

No comments:

Post a Comment